We create empowering activewear that funds girls’ sports and physical activity worldwide. We believe stronger girls make a stronger world. Please watch this short video to learn a little bit more about who we are and what we do: http://vimeo.com/61861629
If you connected with this video and want to be part of the movement to help more girls be active and empowered please keep reading!
We’re looking for an intern who can play an integral role as we grow our company at local active events (running and cycling races, yoga events, etc.) in the Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and awesome interpersonal skills, strong self-initiative and the ability to handle scheduling logistics and details.
The internship will begin in early November and is 4-6 months in length.
- Researching and scheduling local events
- Managing event details and logistics
- Attending events, sharing Activyst’s story, and selling products
- Handling inventory, booth materials, and display merchandising
- Documenting and reporting event results
- Working towards a business or communications undergraduate degree or recently graduated
- Experience in events and an interest in sales and marketing
- Personal car required
- Have a portable computer
- Live in the Los Angeles area
- Available on weekends for 10+ hours per week
- Outgoing – we are looking for someone to represent our company – someone who isn’t afraid of talking in front of people, someone who is fun, friendly, and eager but can also get down to business and take things seriously.
- Problem Solver - someone who embraces and anticipates unpredictability, and is willing to jump in and look for solutions. You want a challenge, and are proactive in finding ways you can help.
- Timely - someone who gets things done on time and shows up on time
- Active - someone who is active (sports, yoga, running, whatever it is you love to do!) and understands the value of being active for one's happiness and health.
This internship is unpaid. If you would like to receive college credit, please provide us with all information needed so we can make that happen for you!
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Tell us something interesting about yourself. Surprise us. We are excited to hear from you!